On The Shelf // Delicioso!


Photobucket

Knit // Cupcakes!



These cupcakes look fun to make and delicious to look at! The pattern is free at Lion Brand.

Book // Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe



As a huge fan of The West Wing and newly spurred interest in '80s film, this book has been intriguing me for quite a while. While I do always advocate for buying the actual book, I scurried away with the audio book, read by Rob himself. With his sincere translation and spot-on imitations of actors he has encountered over the years, this (audio)book does not fail to entertain.

Music // Tu Vuò Fà L'americano



I am in love with this song! Most are probably familiar with the dance remix that became popular, but the original is just classy and jazzy Euro-suave. My favorite version is actually the one by Dario Pinelli, but Darren Criss also does a great acoustic version if you're lucky enough to make it to one of his shows!

Etsy // tessaROXX Designs



I was recently introduced to Tessa Netting at the infamous LeakyCon. Among her many talents, she designs nails and awesome Harry Potter House Bow Ties at her Etsy shop.

Recipe // Herb Cubes



this is such a brilliant idea that I just had to share! Throw some herbs and olive oil in an ice cube tray. Then throw one in a pan when you need an extra pop! of flavor!

1 comments:



The Michelle Show said...

Ah the ice cubes idea is BRILLIANT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...