Home Alone // Lemon Ricotta Cookies

Photobucket
This week, while I've been packing and getting ready for my big move to Boston, I've also been trying to find things to do to fight the boredom. My mom challenged me to use the ricotta cheese in the fridge, so I discovered these delicious Lemon Ricotta Cookies. They looked so refreshing and light for the beginning of summer! Plus, they were super easy.

Photobucket

I used my Kitchen Aid mixer to mix the batter. I prefer an electric mixer for cookies because I find the batter turns out fluffier.

Photobucket

I baked them until they were barely golden brown on the bottom. They are a cakey cookie, light and airy. I let them cool all the way before adding the glaze.

Photobucket

The glaze is my favorite part of the cookie! It's made with fresh squeezed lemon juice and zest. It's so tart and refreshing; I could just bathe in it!

I'll enjoy these with a tall glass of iced tea this weekend. I'm going to try to post more of my knitting adventures this summer. I'm even thinking about venturing into crochet...! Keep checking in!

2 comments:



Terry said...

Egads, my blood sugar wen tup just looking at those scrumptious things! I just found your blog last week and have put it on my daily checklist!

I have a question: How did you get the Ravelry "What I'm Making" widget onto your page? I find Rav hard to navigate when I'm looking for stuff like that...

Lisa said...

Looks very taste, made me hungry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...