On The Shelf // New Series

Introducing . . . On The Shelf! This will be a new series on Oblivious Unction in which I share my favorite knitting, books, music, recipes, and Etsy items.
Photobucket

Knit // Hansigurumi Knitting Patterns



These are my favorite Amigurumi patterns to knit and share! They range from simple to very challenging, and my go-to stress relievers. Check out her book.

Book // Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



This is one of my favorite new books! While the title and topic may turn many people off, I found that this book is one of the most accurate depictions of boy/girl interactions in high school and college. It was so relatable and entertaining that I couldn't put it down!

Music // Allen Stone



I saw Allen Stone perform at a small concert in Western Washington, and I was blown away! His falsetto is ridiculous. Check him out.

Etsy // MyMimi Floppy Disk Pillow



I can't get enough of these adorable pillows from MyMimi! She offers a wide assortment of retro and foodie designs that are cuddly and cute!

Recipe // Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tarts



These delicious looking tarts make breakfast easy, delicious, and on-the-go!

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...