Reminiscing and SWAP!

29250_1411284436286_6052081_n

I've been missing Europe, especially Roma, lately. It's such a beautiful place with amazing food! I recently found this photo I took at Campo dei Fiori because I thought these bags were so cute!


29250_1411244355284_7594716_n

I also am joining some Ravelry swaps! I have never done a swap before, but the idea is right up my alley and I'm really excited. I have signed up for two for the summer. I think I can do both as long as I have time to go shopping and knitting. I'll post updates once I've bought and received my things. :)

2 comments:



kathy b said...

Swaps are so fun. I hope the one you join is wonderful I have only had one swap not work out.....and I've done many.
Came to you from Rav's blog list

Kate said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I've joined two swaps so far, so we'll see how they go :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...