Owls and Felt Barrettes

If you don't already know, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan...to the point that it is what inspired me to learn HTML, become active on the internet, gain cool friends, stalk people I hardly know, etc. While being a Harry Potter fan is rather common, less common are the fans who listen to wizard wrock. Most wizard wrockers have branched out since, including Miss Lauren Fairweather (Maggiacomo), previously of the Moaning Myrtles. Today I got a nice little surprise in the mail curtesy of her:

IMG_0775


These hand-sized owl plushies are Henry and Henrietta, and usually only available on her tour. However, at the end of last week she had a brief sale online, during which I snagged some :) She also makes large plushies in many designs that you can find at her shop. (She's on tour, but will be back soon!)

Recently I have put down my knitting needles and picked up a new project:


IMG_0778

I am making these to sell in my Etsy shop and on Gumroad. (Check out the links on the right.)

IMG_0789

IMG_0792

The flowers will be up sometime today! I'm selling them for just $3.50 each, so check 'em out!

Until next time, Cheers!

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...